Protecting Your Privacy
Collection And Use of Information
Qetello collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information, products and services. Unless we have your express consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfil your request. Qetello collects personal information when you:
- Subscribe to newsletters or utilise our web sites to seek employment or employees: Your e-mail address is collected and will only be used to send you the newsletter(s) or the services you have requested. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our e-mail communications at any time.
- Request for Qetello staffing services: Information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address and company-related information may be requested. If you purchase one of our services, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date and billing address.
- Participate in a promotion or online survey in which we ask you for contact information (like e-mail address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like service preferences). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time we collect your information, to send you promotional materials.
- Contact Qetello with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
- Apply for employment with Qetello. We ask you to submit your contact information and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information.
- Resume Viewing: If you choose to place/submit a resume with us, your information will be available to all our offices and our one professional placement affiliate (Medical Resources Group). Your information will not be made available to outside companies or entities except for job opportunities art our clients.
- When accessing Qetello Web sites, we may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as company name, title, Professional Registration, Location and how you heard about Qetello. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Web visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding Qetello service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfill this request.
- Technical information: When you visit our Web site, Qetello may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as “non- personally identifiable information”) may include the address (or “URL”) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the Qetello Web site. We do not attempt to combine this technical data with the personal information we collect on our site.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Third Party Advertisers
Unless we have your express consent, Qetello will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information such as membership data or e-mail lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. Occasionally, we may contract with other companies to provide limited services on our behalf such as packaging, mailing and delivering orders and processing event registration. From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Information Is Used
You remain in control of your information. Qetello will not use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers, product information or other marketing messages. If we collect your information and you are not presented with a choice, that indicates the information you submit will only be used to fulfil your request. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from Qetello, you can opt-out at any time. All e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Security Of Personal Information
Qetello uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorised parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from Qetello. We only provide access to your personal information to Qetello employees and other authorised parties on a “need to know” basis. Please be careful whenever sending personal information to Qetello via e-mail. E-mail commonly may not be a completely secure means of transferring information.
How Long Information Is Stored
Qetello believes it is important, for privacy and security reasons, to delete information when it is no longer needed. Data retention periods differ depending on the type of information collected and its intended purpose. For example, we will store your e- mail address if you’ve subscribed to one of our newsletters until you opt-out (tell us you no longer wish to receive communications from us). The Basic Conditions of Employment Act requires employers to retain employee information for 3 years. The Tax Administration Act and to satisfy SARS requires financial information to be kept for a period of 5 years. If you order services from us, account and billing information will be archived according to legal requirements. If you send us a question or concern, we will maintain your information for a reasonable period of time and then delete it.
By Submitting your information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you have read and understood our POPI Policy;
- That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching;
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose;
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
If you have any additional questions about Qetello collection and storage of data, please contact
If you wish to change or delete your registration information or opt-out of any promotional materials please contact Qetello in the manner described below. If you have any questions or complaints regarding our personal information handling practices and policies, please contact Qetello.
Qetello Holdings CC.
Office 5, 1st Floor, Marumati Building
491 18th Avenue
We will address your concern and attempt to resolve any problem.